The 4th SEISS Grant is available to claim from 22 April 2021.
The 4th SEISS Grant is available to claim from 22 April 2021 and will cover 01 February 2021 to 30 April 2021. The Grant is calculated at 80% of 3 months’ average trading profits, paid out in a single instalment and capped at £7,500.
To be eligible, you must have traded in both tax years:
- 2019 to 2020 and submitted your tax return on or before 02 March 2021
- 2020 to 2021
You must either:
- Be currently trading but are impacted by reduced demand due to Coronavirus
- Have been trading but are temporarily unable to do so due to Coronavirus
You must also declare that you:
- Intend to continue to trade
- Reasonably believe there will be a significant reduction in your trading profits
HMRC will work out your eligibility by first looking at your 2019-2020 Self-Assessment tax return – your trading profits must be no more than £50,000 and at least equal to or more than your non-trading income. If you’re not eligible based on your 2019-2020 Self Assessment, they will then look at the following tax years:
Follow the link below to apply to the 4th SEISS Grant:
Knowing how to take control of your business finances to maximise profits can be difficult, especially with the current climate. Knowing the common mistakes to avoid can be difficult and can leave you feeling unsure.