The SME Brexit Support Fund could give businesses up to £2,000 to help with training or professional advice, if you’re business has up to 500 employees and no more than £100million annual turnover.
You can use the grant for training on:
- How to complete customs declarations
- How to manage customs processes and use customs software and systems
- Specific import and export related aspects including VAT. excise and rules of origin
To apply, your business must:
- Be established in the UK
- Have been established in the UK for at least 12 months before submitting an application
- Not have previously failed to meet its tax or customs obligations
- Have no more that 500 employees
- Have no more than £100million turnover
- Only import or export goods between Great Britain and the EU or move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland – if you already import or export goods to or from a non-EU country, you are not eligible for the grant
Your business must also either:
- Complete (or intend to complete) import or export declarations internally for its own goods
- Use someone else to complete import or export declarations but requires additional capability internally to effectively import or export
PrincewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is administering the grants for HMRC.
Applications will close on 30 June 2021 or earlier if all funding is allocated before this date.
Follow the link below to apply:
Knowing how to take control of your business finances to maximise profits can be difficult, especially with the current climate. Knowing the common mistakes to avoid can be difficult and can leave you feeling unsure.